2018 Kubota GB3080
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: Demolition crews, recycling plants, municipalities, junk yards, and rental yards can retain debris until it is piled or loaded. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Attaches to power equipment easily: Uses Skid Steer Universal Quick Hitch design for quick and easy attachment.
- Designed to fit skid steer loaders: The quick attach plate mounted Grapple Bucket can be attached to a wide variety of machines.
- Designed to protect hydraulic hoses: Hydraulic hoses routed to prevent pinching.
- 1 1/4" greasable pivot pins: Large diameter pins for extra strength.
- Two independent upper grapple jaws: Able to secure uneven loads.
- Heavy-duty construction grade: Built to withstand rugged use in commercial grade applications.
- Weld-on cutting edge: Strengthens leading edge of bucket.
- Optional bolt-on cutting edge: Bolt-on cutting edge is reversible to extend the life of the blade and replaceable to extend the life of the Grapple Bucket and its weld-on cutting edge.
- Bucket bottom: Retains small objects such as dirt, gravel, crushed rock, etc.
- Optional hose shields: Protects cylinders and fittings.
- Optional cylinder shields: Protects cylinder rod.
- Model Number: GB3080
- Weight (without shields and optional cutting edge): 1074 lbs
- Width: 81"
- Closed height: 33"
- Grapple jaw opening: 40 1/2"
- Hitch type: Universal Quick Attach
- Hose couplers: (1) - 1 1/16" FORB male and (1) - 1 1/16" FORB female flat faced couplers
- Bucket floor thickness: 1/4"
- Bucket side wall thickness: 1/2"
- Bucket cutting edge thickness: 1"
- Working depth of bucket: 37 1/2"
- Number of upper grapple jaws: 2
- Upper grapple tooth thickness: 3/4"
- Upper grapple jaw pivot pins: Greasable 1 1/4" pivot pins
- Hydraulic cylinders: (2) 2 1/2" x 8" x 1 1/4" Rod
- Hydraulic cylinder pivot pins: Greasable 1" pivot pins
- Maximum hydraulic pressure rating: 3500 psi
- Optional bolt-on cutting edge: Reversible and replaceable
- Optional hose shields: 1/4" Welded housing with 1/4" removable cover
- Optional cylinder shields: 5/16" Formed channels
- 81 in.
- 33 in.
- 1074 lb.