2018 STIHL BG 50
Call For Price
The lightest gasoline-powered handheld blower in the STIHL lineup.
Get superior performance from the BG 50 gasoline-powered handheld blower. Built here in America*, this reasonably priced tool boasts the highest power-to-weight ratio in the STIHL gas-powered line, making it the perfect choice for homeowners seeking premium STIHL quality. Its lightweight, compact design features a fuel-efficient engine, toolless air filter access and an upright fuel tank for easier filling. Clean up yard waste and leaf piles quickly and easily with this affordable and convenient blower.
*Built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.7 kW (0.9 bhp)
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 430 cc (14.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 13 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 60 m/sec (134 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 71 m/sec (159 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 700 m3/h (412 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 70 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 7.9 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 134 mph (60 m/sec)